Servicing & Maintenance – Please scroll down this page and read all instructions.
(Very Important Information below)
Your spray tanning equipment is likely to be an important part of your business, keeping it in good working order is essential to avoid costly downtime.
At Maxi Mist we have our own in-house service agents for our full range of spray tanning equipment holding a comprehensive stock of consumables and repair parts. Our depot located in the Florida offers a state of the art equipped workshop and experienced engineers, make sure www.maximist.co is your first point of contact for all your spray gun needs.
Our service network offers quick repair using GENUINE parts, we also offer a warranty service facility.
- Telephone support via phone call- in at no charge (ph: 727-834-9435)
- Fully trained service personnel
- Immediate troubleshooting via phone call- in at no charge (ph: 727-834-9435)
- In house repair/broken or wearing parts (Prepaid service charge, plus parts, and shipping, which incur extra cost)
This purchase is a gun cleaning and maintenance service only
MISSING, DAMAGED, OR BROKEN PARTS COST REPLACEMENT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS COST, AND WILL REQUIRE EXTRA PARTS COST
If you know a part is broken or missing, Please email us at email@example.com before purchasing this service to see if the requested parts are available, their cost, and to arrange payment – Failure to do this WILL delay your repair.
When you buy spray tanning equipment from MaxiMist, you can be assured that you have not just bought the equipment but you have entered into a partnership offering a total one-stop-shop solution.
This service Price includes;
- Full strip down of the spray gun
- Thorough cleaning of all parts using our patented organic gun cleaner
- replacement of worn seals/gaskets
- Most guns are able to be serviced in 3-7 business days of reception, depending on current Business volume
- If gun cannot be repaired, you will receive a $99 credit toward the purchase of a Replacement gun on the MaxiMist site.
You will be charged a shipping cost on check out to cover the return shipping service for your gun using UPS GROUND to the listed delivery address.
You may select a faster shipping option, however this is for the return shipping costs and speed only. This will not alter or change the Products actual Service time or speed.
After completing your purchase, simply mail us the gun which requires attention, include a copy of the paid invoice/receipt inside the box. Purchase one Service Charge Package for each gun shipped in. Each gun requires a separate purchase.
1) Please print out, and write a note on the back of the Invoice Receipt Copy (that is emailed to you) listing the problem in detail for our technicians. (this goes in your box) — Items without a receipt or problem listed will be delayed in servicing —
2) Please also list/include your Return Delivery Shipping Address information, if this differs from the address on your receipt, and a contact phone number and email address. (we need to know where to ship the gun back to, and how to reach you with any questions) – this information must be in your box
3) Pack your gun carefully, make sure it is not full of solution.
4) Ship to the address below. (we recommend shipping insurance, as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages) – Obtain your tracking number from the shipper.
SHIP GUN AND RECEIPT AND DETAILS TO:
15134 Citrus Country Dr
Dade City, Florida 33523
You are responsible for the shipping cost to our service center, and we pay for the shipping cost back to you (standard ground shipping)
If you have any questions-Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org