MaxiClean Spray Tanning Gun Cleaner
100% organic, Sea Kelp based Spray Tanning Gun Cleaner
Ships in Quart Bottles Only
· Gentle skin safe, equipment cleaner, will not damage equipment
· Works on all brands Airbrush and HVLP Spray Guns
· Premixed, no mixing or refrigeration required
Properly cleaning, and maintaining your Professional Spray Tanning Gun is key to a consistent smooth spray application.
Poorly cleaned guns cause blotching, spitting, and uneven spray flow. Spray equipment and parts can be damaged from improper cleaning, or harsh cleaners – damage which is not covered under equipment warranties. (vinegar, bleach, harsh household cleaners)
Our all natural 100% organic Sea Kelp based MaxiClean Spray Tanning Gun Cleaner can be used after every gun use, or in an “as needed basis”.
It can be used as a “spray through” cleaner with an assembled gun, or a “wipe down” product for thoroughly cleaning, needles, caps, tips and all other gun parts. Rinse cleanser from all parts, and dry, before assembly.
Directions: (from product label)
- Remove all excess solution from spray cup
- Fill cup with approximately 1-2 oz of MaxiClean Spray Tanning Gun Cleaner
- Spray cleaner out of gun, into towel, sink or wash station , until empty (spray should be clear not brown)
- Fill solution cup with 2 ounces of water, spray rinse water from gun for 30 seconds
After every 10-20 spray sessions, or as needed based on gun performance, guns should be completely disassembled and deeply cleaned.
These steps include disassemble or all removable spray gun parts, including gun tip and needle removal. (see below video)
All parts should be thoroughly cleaned , rinsed, and wiped dry. Reassemble, and readjust gun based on manual specifications.
For Video links here on gun dis-assembly and cleaning. Click HERE
(scroll through videos and Select your gun type video)