- Extra Large Size Pop-Up tent, w fan opening
- Clear Vinyl Top
- Large Carry Bag
- 4 x 4 x 7 feet, 8lbs
- 30 day warranty, single replacement
- Scroll Down for product details
Pop Up Tan Tent™ Black
14 days return. Item must be received "as new", undamaged, clean, complete, with all parts. After 14 days, Manufacturer Service warranty will apply.
Secure Safe Checkout
SSL Enabled Safe and Secure Checkout
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
Friendly USA Based MaxiMist support from unboxing, to end of product ownership!
Just call 727-834-9435
Pop Up TanTent™ Black
‘Clear View’ vinyl windows at shoulder height to allow more of the rooms lighting in while maintaining a level of privacy.
Double stitched seams for extra strength with nylon thread
Leak proof stain resistant floor.
extraction fan opening in the rear. Our opening use’s Velcro to keep it closed that is installed completely around the opening insuring 100% closure. NO MORE BROKEN ZIPS!!!
We now use a “Low Memory” spring steel that supports the room without sagging but is easier to coil back into the collapsed circle configuration for storage.
Extra large carrier. The bag is large enough to also carry extra items like towels etc. We use Velcro straps for closure,again Our carry straps are a true shoulder length and triple stitched to prevent tearing from the bag itself.
Tent size is 4x4x7 feet, and less than 8lbs, with a Velcro closed fan opening of 20×20
Now Easier to fold! The Original Pop Up Spray Tanning Tent
- 3 vinyl windows at shoulder height, and clear top, to allow more of the rooms lighting in while maintain a level of privacy. Unlike mesh type screen windows that other products have, which allow the over spray you want to contain, to escape.
- We settled on a heavy weight vinyl that won’t dis-color or stain. We found that this allowed 75% more lighting in and has been a great addition.
We found a great washable Polyester fabric. We shopped around looking for first quality 210D fabrics, this provided a more consistent product with zero flaws.
- Using a more expensive first quality fabric also allows us to double stitch all seams without ripping apart after continued use.
- Most tents on the market use 190D seconds that have many visible flaws.
- We now also use a nylon thread instead of a cotton/poly based thread. We found that after many uses the less expensive cotton/poly blends developed dry rot in a quick time causing the product to have a shortened over all life span.
- We use a 210D thicker waterproof, leak proof stain resistant floor. This fabric is made for that purpose. Most on the market use the same material for floors as they do the walls. You will have a worn out floor in no time.
- We still feature our original “roll up” 20×20 extraction fan opening in the rear . Our opening use’s Velcro to keep it closed that is installed completely around the opening insuring 100% closure. NO MORE BROKEN ZIPPERS!!!
- We use a “Low Memory” spring steel that supports the room without sagging but is easier to coil back into the collapsed circle configuration for storage.
- We have made our carry bags even bigger than ever. This allows for easier insertion and have also eliminated the zipper closure. The bag is large enough to also carry extra items like towels etc. We use Velcro straps for closure,again NO MORE BROKEN ZIPPERS!!! Our carry straps are a true shoulder length and triple stitched to prevent tearing from the bag itself.
- Our entry opening is 6 1/2 ft high and almost the complete width of the tent, 4ft to allow easy access for even the tallest clients. Overall tent size is 4x4x7 and less than 8lbs. (yes it weighs a bit more than others, quality fabrics make the difference) Our product has NO DOOR as we have found it is rarely used and only adds bulk and weight.
- 30 day warranty (mfg defects)
- Instruction included showing different methods to collapse the tent. Online video demo’s available and are provided at link below.
YOU SIMPLY CANNOT OR WILL NOT FIND A BETTER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET ANYWHERE.